Thursday, April 17, 2008

Relationship

My wife and I are in our midlife, sexually she is more in it than myself. So
I am a man trying to trick her back in youth by hook and crook.

Long captive in married knot of some twenty five years, I took a look at my wife
one day and I said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa
bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every
night with a hot 22 year old beautiful woman. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed
and plasma screen TV, but I am sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me
that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is an affectionate and convincing woman. She told me with love
to fulfill my desires I should go out and find myself a hot 22 years old beautiful woman, and

she would make sure
that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment,
driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.... perhaps alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment