OFFCAMPUS 2009 & 2010
We are initiating Off Campus recruitment of B.Sc. (CS, IT, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronic, Electrical) / BCA / BCS graduates of 2009 and 2010.
We look forward to your support in recommending suitable candidates as per details given here under.
Candidates should have graduated in the year 2009 and 2010 with a consistent academic performance of Minimum 60 % & above at X, XII & Graduation (relax able to 55% & above at any one of the levels).
Only 1 year gap is allowed in between courses.
Graduation should be completed within the stipulated time allocated by respective University. Any gap during the course will not be considered.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Selected Candidates will be offered salary of Rs.1.44L pa. They will be put through initial training of 3 months and will be confirmed only after successful completion of the training. They will be required to sign a bond of Rs.1 Lakh for 2 years on joining.
Please note that we will not be considering any other discipline or pass outs from any other batch apart from the ones mentioned above.
· CVs are to be forwarded to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please send the CV’s with the spread sheet format attached. Incomplete entries & resumes sent directly to recruitment team or any one else will not be considered.
· Last date for receiving the resume is COB (6pm IST) –31st Dec 2010. CV’s will be shortlisted based on the criterion & intimation will be forwarded to candidates directly at least 1 week in advance, to appear for Aptitude tests / Interviews
· Candidates will be called to join from a merit list which will be prepared based on Academic, Aptitude Test & Interview performance of candidates. Communication to this effect will be sent to candidates by e-mail directly.
· Those offered will be required to join within 1 – 2 weeks of selection at Pune and Noida for training & subsequent posting. Not joining on given date and location will be considered as rejection.
· No queries with members of the Recruitment team regarding any of the referred case(s) during the selection process will be entertained.
· Candidates need to carry following documents (original + photocopy) at the time of test / interview.
· There will be not reward against this referral.
Mandatory Documents required to be carried by candidate for test / interview
A. Hard copy of Resume
B. Originals & Photocopies of Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th and 12th Std.
C. Photocopies of Mark Sheets (all semesters) and Degree certificate(s) of Graduation applicable
D. Photocopy of Passport or acknowledgement copy of Passport application
E. 3 Photographs
excel sheet in below format
1 Name of Candidate Email-ID Contact No. Preferred Interview Location 10th % 12th % Graduation Grad Stream Grad % Grad University/ college Name
3 Values have to be entered exactly below the headings in the 2nd Row ONLY
4 Name should be Candidate's Name
5 Email ID is Candidate's Email ID
6 Phone No of the Candidate to be referred
7 Preferred Location has to be selected from the list
8 Graduation will be the name of the degree;
9 Percentage for the same also has to be entered in Grad %
10 DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO FORMAT OF XL, ELSE SYSTEM WILL REJECT APPLICATION